[ ] Are you an assertive and self-motivated person who likes to set and achieve goals?
[ ] Are you analytical, discerning, focused and strategic?
[ ] Do you have no hesitations about talking to new customers every day?
[ ] Do you love dogs?
If you said YES! to these questions you could be an ideal person to join our sales team for Natural Dog Company. Read more about our Ideal Candidate, the Role and How to Apply.
ABOUT YOU - THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are confident, assertive, independent, resourceful, resilient and entrepreneurial.
- You are a natural conversationalist, an active listener and an effective communicator.
- You are goal-oriented and focused on getting results and exceeding your quota.
- You are self-motivated and also thrive as part of a winning team.
- You are a growth-minded, avid learner who enjoys learning about new products, customers and sales techniques.
- You are reasonably organized and can prioritize your effort and time.
- You are coachable, adaptable and accountable.
- You have grit, determination and work with maximum effort and a positive attitude.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office suite, and have the aptitude to learn our systems.
- You are an experienced sales professional - You will fit right in with our established sales team and hit the ground running quickly.
- You have the traits listed above and limited or no sales experience -You will dive into our hands-on sales training program, be mentored, learn quickly and develop into a pro in no time.
- Customer Planning: Using proprietary data, research methods and tools, set productive and targeted new business plans.
- Work Your Plan with Outbound Prospecting: Contact businesses owners by phone and email to establish rapport, uncover opportunities and needs, and provide solutions. New business prospecting is a priority.
- Keep Track of Your Plan & Follow Through: If it doesn’t appear in the CRM, did it even happen?
- Do a Little Math: Not a lot, just a little. Perform basic calculations to provide prospects and customers with accurate prices and quotes. Oh, and calculate your commissions.
- Close, Close, Close: Closing the sale becomes a repeatable event with your deep understanding of your customer base, your persistent and persuasive communication skills, our well loved products, and your positive attitude,
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - fully paid employee premiums, family plans available
- 401k with 4% company match, no vesting required
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Stipend
- Flexible Work Environment
ABOUT NATURAL DOG COMPANY & ELEMENTS BRANDS:
Natural Dog Company caters to those who cater to their dogs. We create safe, natural, effective healing solutions and products for dogs of all sizes and ages. We believe our furry friends, and yours, deserve the best products using the highest quality and most natural ingredients around. We use organic, all-natural, vegan ingredients that are never tested on animals, but rather are thoroughly researched to be confident that they are safe from the very start. From healing balms, grooming products and healthy treats, we strive to provide healthy, holistic options for dog owners everywhere.
Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies (including Natural Dog Company) that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team amplifies the awesome attributes and untapped potential of each brand while retaining the original name and soul.
We are growing our Wholesale Inside Sales Channel. We have a startup feel, and a focus on collaboration, results, and learning fast. Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and Fast 50, we are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – Inside Sales Representatives are critical to this plan. We are very excited to meet you!
Read the Following Carefully to Apply:
- Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
- After submitting your application, you must then separately complete our short survey - you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/64tghVjUal (this will also be emailed to you upon application completion).
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”