A Few Questions For You:
[ ] Do you prefer a quick-paced, hands-on role that gets you up and moving inside our 56,000 square foot operations hub in the South End of Charlotte, NC?
[ ] Do you want to be a team leader responsible for getting orders out the door, and on their way to the customer in the most efficient way possible?
[ ] Do you want to join a fast growing eCommerce company named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Charlotte two years in a row?
If you said "YES!" to these questions then read on and apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
This is a Senior Associate role in our warehouse, with a specific focus on shipping direct to customer (DTC) ecommerce orders. You will lead a team of dedicated shippers to manage our order volume, help us maintain our order cycle time, and drive other key performance metrics.
- Our ideal candidate is a process-oriented person who has experience in an operations or warehouse environment, including a basic understanding of OSHA/Warehouse safety protocols.
- You are adaptable in the face of changing or ambiguous situations, and are able to work positively with coworkers during high demand times. You lead by example.
- You work well applying repeatable, scalable processes.
- You are able to conceptualize new ways for us continue to reach new goals, keeping in mind the “why” behind the processes we create, and help establish operations processes to continue to benefit the business.
- You have a growth mindset and can apply it by willingly broadening the scope of your role to include other operational functions down the line to help strengthen our holistic operational capabilities.
- Leadership & Management of B2C team
- Sets daily output expectations and shares tracked metrics
- Communicates performance expectations and conducts performance reviews
- Provides timely and direct performance feedback
- Works collaboratively with customer service, B2B, and Amazon teams
- Operations & Process Management
- Confirm teams FIFO practices
- Facilitates training for all standard pick/pack practices, brand shipping requirements, etc.
- Maintains a product training platform for new hires
- Sets and maintains cleaning standards for team
- Delegates and manages cycle count prep for B2C allocated stock
- Serves as the primary point of contact for addressing customer service issues
- Creates repeatable solutions for resolving customer service issues
- Communicates what supplies need to be reordered to WH OPS
- Creates and signs off on SOPs
- Clears off conveyor belt and palletizes orders
- Manages shipping queue by being the primary facilitator of batching orders
- Eliminates pinch points
- Utilizes ship hawk reporting to prioritize how shipments are managed
- Maintains a standardized process for employee orders
- Has a comprehensive understanding of domestic and international shipping requirements/documentation, claims processes, exemption delays, customs forms, etc.
- Upholds carrier relationships, including domestic/international DTC shipments
- Responsible for communicating pick up needs and small parcel issues
- Routinely lifts up to 30lbs required.
To be a good fit for this job:
- Operations or warehouse experience a plus
- Be teachable and eager to learn
- Patient and consistent with highly repetitive processes
- Communicate clearly
- Basic level computer literacy and technology understanding of Google, Office, and basic shipping software
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive insights on processes and performance
- High level of situational awareness with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Highly organized and methodical
- Prompt, punctual, and dependable
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs with the use of hand truck
- Self-disciplined and capable of working without constant supervision
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience. Range starts at $18/hr.. Plus annual variable compensation potential.
- Company sponsored health care, dental, and vision policies starting within 1 month
- Company matching 401k (up to 4% of your annual income), no vesting
- 15 days PTO, as well as 12 federal holidays (+ 1 custom company holiday)
- Continuing education stipend up to $500/year
- Class pass fitness program
- Paid parental leave program
Read the Following Carefully to Apply
Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
After submitting your application, you must then separately complete our short survey - you must answer all the questions at the following link: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/64tghVjUal[BN1] (this will also be emailed to you upon application completion).
Please follow the instructions above exactly - we expect to receive a lot of qualified candidates for this role and hope you are one of them. We can't wait to meet you!
About Elements Brands
At Elements Brands, we believe the rise of eCommerce has given entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiastic communities. We own 5 different consumer products brands in industries like pet products, personal care, and household goods, and have big plans to acquire several more brands in the coming year. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Lower South End neighborhood, just minutes from uptown and a short walk to breweries, restaurants, and the light rail. Our brands include:
-Natural Dog Company: Small-batch, healing and protective products for dogs
-KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris
-Rockin’ Green: Eco-friendly detergent and cleaning supplies
-TriLASTIN: Stretch mark treatment and prevention products
-eb5: Pharmaceutical-grade skin care products with an insanely loyal following
“Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”